Saturday 26 December 2015

MY CHRISTMAS WISHES TO YOU ALL!!! from my humble self



Hi everyone, I'm so sorry for not posting anything yesterday. Had some issues with my phone but I'm glad it's fixed now. So I prepared a video and pictures, reviews and a whole lot of other stuff for you, my wonderful and amazing viewers.
But first off, I would like to wish you all a beautiful Merry Christmas, its still Christmas na, lol,  and in the spirit of Christmas, I would like to thank you all for the constant views and reviews I get, even the ones I got while I was absent yesterday.  It's really not easy to blog, study medicine and surgery plus maintaining the little I have left of my social life. I appreciate the emails and messages. God bless you all.
As we draw near to the end of this year, 2015. Let's all show more love to one another irrespective of any differences, let's endeavour to maintain peace and advocate for peace, let's be more prayerful, give more, remember JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON. Merry Christmas everyone and stay glued to this blog. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment