Friday 1 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! WELCOME TO 2016!!!!! Yagaaa!!!

Happy new year guys!!! Thank you for being a part of my 2015. Thank you for the daily views, emails, feedbacks, and literally everything. I'm very grateful to God most especially for keeping us all alive and well to witness a beautiful day such as this. I'm sure alot of people who passed away last year didn't plan it. God's mercy and grace kept us and for that, I say Glory be to God on high.  Like my previous post earlier where I admonished you all to leave all the hurt and pain in the past, please let's start this year with an optimistic spirit. I pray for you this year that as you have started the new year, you shall not end with the new year, Every "Pharaoh" that pursued you all through the previous year, I pray and prophecy that they have ended with 2015 in Jesus name.
Every one that said you won't have peace of mind in this new year you have started. I pray their troubles will be too much to even remember you and when they do, they will be powerless.
Every sad news or report you have gotten whether from the doctor or anyone that is meant to shorten your life span, I pray for you  that God will grant you the divine miracle you need and restore your health  perfectly.
I also pray for everyone struggling with sin and wrong temptations that the Holy Spirit will help you and make things easy for you.
I pray for you that every curse that took effect in your life in the past year, by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ is declared broken, ineffective and powerless in the name of Jesus.
I pray for you that whatever sin you might have committed that placed you in that suffering position you are right nw, that you are even so ashamed of and can't say out to anyone, by the blood of Jesus Christ,i declare that you are cleansed and washed from such sin in Jesus name.
I pray that every battle you fought and fought and lost in 2015 that aims to rise up again in this new year, in the name above every other name,the host of heaven will fight and conquer your battles on your behalf in Jesus name. The Bible says "affliction shall not rise again the second time". I pray for you that indeed affliction shall not rise against you and your household the second time.
That life partner you have been praying and looking upon the Lord for shall find you this year. Your happiness shall know no bounds.
Whatever you need to make your life complete, the Lord will add to you.
You shall prosper, you shall be victorious, you shall weep no more, God will bless you to overflow, His love shall always be your banner, God will watch over you and your family, you shall not fall to sickness, you shall not be tested beyond your faith, God will hols you firmly, you shall love and fear God and above all, this shall be the beginning of the best year yet for you. Repeat after me "This year is my year and the Lord will answer all my prayers this year". Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment